Club Stage, September 2, 2022 | Culture & Leisure
•31 Supper Club: Jazz Night with the Adam Kornecki Trio from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 7 at 31 W. Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach. The trio includes Adam Kornecki, Dan Walters and David Weatherspoon. For more information, call (386) 275-1625.
• The Garlic & Blu Bar: upcoming artists are Mark Hodgson and Danny Walter, Friday September 2, Saturday September 3 and Thursday September 8; Johnny Mag Sax, Sunday September 4 and Tuesday September 6; Larry App, Monday, September 5; and Mark Hodgson, Wednesday, September 7.
At Blu Bar, performers are Amy Alysia and the Soul Operation, Friday, September 2 and Saturday, September 3; Joe Harrison, Sunday September 4 and Wednesday September 7; James Wise, Monday, September 5; and Amy Alysia Duo, Tuesday, September 6 and Thursday, September 8.
Laree App will perform from 5-9 p.m. Saturday on the Clove Stage, weather permitting. Entertainment is from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday at 556 E. Third Ave., New Smyrna Beach. For more information, call (386) 424-6660.
• The Grille at Riverview: Performers are Christie Beu, 6-10 p.m., Friday, September 2, and LA Robinson, 6:30-10:30 p.m., Saturday, September 3 at 101 Flagler Ave., New Smyrna Beach. Reservations required for dinner. For more information, call (386) 428-1865.
• The Half Wall Restaurant & Brewery New Smyrna Beach: Live music is played from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. every Friday and Saturday night, weather permitting. The Cyclones perform Friday, September 2 and Sixma & Hemby perform Saturday, September 2 at 1889 State Road 44. For more information, call (386) 426-5350 or visit thehalfwall.com.
•Hard Rock Daytona Beach: Upcoming artists and events are Rock the Beach Tribute Band Series, A Tribute to Ozzy Osbourne, 7-11:30 p.m. Friday, September 2; DJ Psycho CED, noon to 6 p.m., and Freestyle End of Summer Dance Party, 7 p.m. to 11:55 p.m. on Saturday, September 3; Les B Fine, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Joey Grillo, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday, September 4. Weekday entertainment is from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Rafael & Carlos, Monday September 5; Gary “Not Quite Wright” Duo, Tuesday, September 6; Rusty Wilmot, Wednesday, September 7; and Psycoustic Duo, Thursday, Sept. 8, at 918 N. Atlantic Ave. For more information, call (386) 947-7300 or visit hardrockhotels.com/daytona-beach/.
•Lagerheads Bar & Grill: Upcoming artists are Marty, Friday, September 2; Eddie Wolford, Saturday September 3; Donn Hill, Sunday, September 4; Robert Keele, Monday September 5 and Tuesday September 6; Reuben Morgan, Wednesday September 7; and Gary Wright on Thursday, September 8. Weather permitting, live shows are held nightly at 2986 Ocean Shore Blvd., Ormond-by-the-Sea. For more information, call (386) 265-1977.
•Mr. Dunderbak’s: The next monthly beer tasting will take place from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, September 2. Seating will be limited to 60 people and reservations must be paid in advance. The cost is $15 per person. Attendees will sample 10 featured beers: Humble Forager Pilsner, Schofferhofer Juicy Pineapple Hefe Weizen, Lupuline Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, Gold Top Bock Beer, Swamp Head Florida Slush, Maui Brewing Coconut Hiwa Porter, SweetWater Hazy IPA, Daytona Beach Driver 8 Blood Orange Kristalweizen , Goose Island Laser Brain Double Dry Hopped DIPA and Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest. If you are interested, call (386) 258-1600 to reserve your spot. Mr. Dunderbak’s is located at 1700 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, in the Volusia Mall.
• Ocean Deck: Upcoming artists are C*Posse, 9:00 p.m., Friday, September 2, Saturday, September 3, Wednesday, September 7, and Thursday, September 8; Karaoke with Stormin’ Norman, 2-6 p.m. Saturday September 3 and Sunday September 4; and Trae Pierce and the T Stones, 9 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 6, at 127 S. Ocean Ave., Daytona Beach. For more information, call (386) 253-5334 or visit oceandeck.com.
• The Wave Bar and Grill: Piano Duel will be held at 7:30 p.m. each Saturday at 890 S. Atlantic Ave., Ormond Beach. For more information, call (386) 673-5933.
To submit an event to ClubScene, email [email protected] (without dashes) or fax to (386) 322-5901. For more information, call (386) 322-5924.