Celebrate National Movie Day in the Seattle area with these deals | Entertainment
The first National Movie Day is fast approaching after the National Association of Theater Owners’ non-profit Movie Foundation announced the cutback day aimed at increasing movie theater attendance. That means you’ll be able to take advantage of $3 movie tickets and a handful of other deals on Saturday, September 3.
All US locations of AMC, Cinemark and Regal will offer $3 tickets for each September 3 screening for all formats, including 4DX, ScreenX, IMAX and RPX. AMC also offers a $5 fountain drink and popcorn combo.
Additionally, all seven Far Away Entertainment theaters in Western Washington will be offering discounted tickets and a free popcorn-sized upgrade. In addition to discounted tickets, SIFF will be offering a 10% discount on new memberships, with new members entering to win 25 free popcorn orders for the year. Big Picture in Issaquah and Majestic Bay Theaters in Ballard will also offer $3 screenings. $3 ticket prices do not include taxes or convenience fees.
Here’s where you can get $3 tickets in the Western Washington area on National Movie Day:
- AMC Factoria 8; 3505, boul. Factoria SE; amctheatres.com
- Cinemark Lincoln Square Cinemas; 700 Bellevue Way NE Suite 310; cinemark.com
- Cinemark Reserve Lincoln Square; 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 340; cinemark.com
- Carrefour Royal; 1200 156th Avenue NE; regmovies.com
- Regal Everett Mall Stadium 16 & RPX; 1402 SE Everett Mall Way; regmovies.com
- Cinemark Totem Lake and XD; 12600 120th Avenue NE; cinemark.com
- Regal Bella Bottega Stadium 11; 8890 161st Ave NE; regmovies.com